Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut
“A little girl at this tender age went to school at Government Secondary School Ikot Ewa with a local gun to shoot her class teacher, the teachers crime was instructing her to cut her coloured hair and concentrate on her education.
We inherited a failed generation from Prof Woke Soyinka the next generation will inherit a disastrous society from us. The system has already collapsed, right from our homes and pulpits, the social moral is not to write home about. We’re all to be blame. No single exception.” Peter Agba Kalu
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar
- Zamfara Govt Yet To Confirm Release Of Jangebe Kidnapped Schoolgirls