Bontle Modiselle left social media users in shock with a photo of her snapped body after the birth of her first child last year, November, 2019.
The choreographer shared postparturm photos and it swept many off their feet, including celebrities.
Cassper had to mock himself after sighting how fast her body snapped.
“I aint had a kid and i’m struggling,” the rapper said.
Check out the reactions;
Eish mina that time am struggling with my belly fatpic.twitter.com/H6TkBiTVai
— Linah (@Viola_M90) February 12, 2020
Power! How did the tummy get flat so fast, kindly share.
— Fofana-Samba (@mbiluyachekasi) February 12, 2020
Wait?! You had a baby just the other day mos ha o fair
— MamakaFruity (@LindaMzayiya) February 12, 2020
I’ve been carrying my baby weight for 8 years threatening 9. Wena you like me before the baby in short you look hotttt extremely hot pic.twitter.com/NdGhJ8PolE
— BeautifullyBroken (@MousseRos) February 12, 2020
The post Tweeps gushed at Bontle Modiselle’s snapped body after birth appeared first on .
- 5 ways to seize the moment and enjoy life more
- Italy Survey Suggests Coronavirus Six Times More prevalently Than Official Data
- New Table Shows Which Of Europe’s Top Five Leagues Has Been The Most Competitive
- Gareth Bale Opens Up About Being Booed by 80,000 Real Madrid Fans
- Mourinho Teaches Spurs Players How To Pronounce His Name