Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy will make a decision on Jose Mourinho’s future after the season is over, reports ESPN.
Speculation has continued over Mourinho’s future as Spurs have struggled in the Premier League.
But the Portuguese manager will have until the end of the season to prove his worth with Tottenham.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar