Ignacio Piatti is set to sign with Argentine side Racing, reports ESPN.
The 36-year-old winger had previously been linked with a move back to MLS.
Piatti tallied 66 goals and 35 assists across 135 games (130 starts) with Montreal between 2014 and 2019.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar