Ajani Burchall has turned down an extended deal at Bournemouth amid interest from Premier League big hitters, per The Sun.
The 16-year-old had previously been linked with interest from Arsenal and West Ham.
But his choice to turn down a scholarship deal with the Cherries confirms that he is unlikely to stay with the Championship outfit.
- Kunle Afolayan Celebrates Tunde Kelani On 73rd Birthday (Photos)
- Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Lay 4th Mainland Bridge Foundation Before End Of 2021
- Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder
- Ric Hassani’s Father Dies (Photos)
- Elephant Goes Wild, Kills Zoo Worker In Savage Trunk Attack While He Was Cleaning Her Cage