The striker is available – but only for a massive fee
Tottenham have set a £150 million ($208m) transfer price for top scorer Harry Kane, according to The Daily Mail, and won’t consider any offers worth less than their requested fee.
Manchester United and Manchester City are among the clubs reportedly interested in Kane.
Kane has scored 13 Premier League goals this campaign, making it seven straight seasons with a double-digit goal tally. While Spurs’ rivals are also looking abroad for attacking additions, his stellar domestic track record provides a unique draw.
- Yahaya Bello Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Adamawa (Photo)
- Years After Being Disgraced By House Agent, Comedian Casino Builds His Own House (Photos)
- Man Sentenced To 2 years Imprisonment For Impersonation And Obtaining By False Pretence
- Woman Allegedly Disfigures Her Neighbour’s Face For Reporting Her Actions In The Compound To Their Lawyer
- Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo Killings