Super Eagles-eligible Chuba Akpom on target as PAOK Saloniki beat 3-1 win over OFI Crete in the Greek Super League encounter.
The 24-year-old Nigerian striker was handed his 11th start of the season for the Greek champions and he capped a very good performance for PAOK with a stoppage-time penalty.
PAOK fell behind after Juan Angel Neira gave the visitors a 1-0 lead against the run of play, however, the hosts hit after substitute Christos Tzolis equalized just three minutes after coming on to make it 1-1.
Akpom put his side ahead from the spot in stoppage time, but PAOK isn’t through yet as Omar El Kaddouri made it 3-1 in the added time.
- Uncommon Facts About Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today
- Restoration Of National Theatre Will Generate 10,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed
- Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu
- Ondo APC Expels Success Torukerijoh For Anti-Party Activities
- Akeredolu Denies News Of His Disqualification By APC Screening Committee