Somizi Mhlongo recently announces the launch of his sneakers line in collaboration with a local brand owned by Theo Baloyi, named, Bathu.
Many celebrities and fans took to the comment section to congratulate the two.
Taking to Instagram, Somizi shared how excited he is to hear that his friends are really showing big support
He said: “My friends though are super amazing…..we really deserve each other…..so the @bathu_sa stores in Newtown just sent me this pic telling me that 2 of my friends @leeroy_sid and @ndomaleho just bought 30 and 10 pairs of my #bathuxsomizi shoes for their staff members……at full price……wow…..thank u my brothers for the undying support…u did the same thing with my cookbook as well….bakwande izandla ziyagezana…. sneakers are available at all Bathu stores nationwide…..this Saturday im at Galleria mall and pavilion mall stores….will give u the exact times in the week”
See post below:
View this post on Instagram
The post Somizi appreciates his friends for supporting his new sneakers business appeared first on .
- Thembisa Mdoda bags new gig with Showmax, dedicates to late mom
- Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack
- How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke
- 23% Of Lagosians Had COVID-19 In 2020 – NCDC Survey
- Enugu State Sets Up Free Door-To-Door Healthcare Initiative For Senior Citizens