A trending video has emerged showing the moment some brave officers of ‘Operation Tura Takai Bango’ discovered and countered an Improvised Explosive Device (IED), in Kafan Ruwa town.
However, the video showed an army officer believed an expert in this field scraping up sand with bare hands to unearth an IED reportedly buried by Boko Haram terrorists.
Alhough, no anti-explosive body armor was worn by the soldier. Information gathered revealed that he successfully removed the explosives without any casualty.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar