Seun Kuti, the youngest son of famous afrobeat pioneer, Fela Anikulapo Kuti took to social media to seek justice for his father, after he was allegedly attacked by the Nigerian government 44 years ago.
The youngest son of the Afrobeat singer demanded justice for his father, Fela, Grandmother, Funmilayo and Kalakuta itself.
In a post made on his Instagram page, Seun said it has been 44 years, but his family is yet to get justice.
”44 Years ago today our family was attacked by the federal government of Nigeria and the rest they say is history but what matters is 44 years without justice for Fela. 44 years without justice for Fummilayo. 44 years without justice for kalakuta!! #liberationgeneration #MOP #justiceforkalakuta. Please share and use the hashtag #justiceforkalakuta for today at least make dem know say we never forget”.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar