The Tottenham star could be reunited with Pochettino in France
Paris Saint-Germain will move for Harry Kane to replace Kylian Mbappe if the striker leaves this summer.
The France international has been linked with a move to Real Madrid and is yet to extend his contract beyond 2022.The Mirror reports Mauricio Pochettino will look to reunite with Tottenham star Kane should they lose their star player.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar