Prince Kaybee has always expressed concern for the raped, abused and bullied.
Taking to Twitter, the music producer claims he remembers them in his prayers, and he further shared a prayer which got followers’ attention.
The DJ hopes that they all get justice some day.
“To all the raped, abused, and bullied, you will win this fight one day. And to all the wrongfully accused of the above, you are in my prayers. May peace be the narrative,” he tweeted.
To all the raped, abused, and bullied, you will win this fight one day.
And to all the wrongfully accused of the above, you are in my prayers. May peace be the narrative
— PROJECT HOPE (@PrinceKaybee_SA) February 23, 2021
The post Prince Kaybee remembers the raped, abused and bullied in his prayers appeared first on .
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar