Prince Kaybee has landed himself into hot water after a tweet he made regarding the rape allegation against DJ Fresh and Euphonik
This is coming after National Prosecuting Authority withdrew the rape case against them.
Many took to their social media to express their disappointment towards the news while others showed their support to them stating how happy they are the issue has been resolved.
However, Prince Kaybee was one of the celebs who expressed disappointment but did not direct his words to the accused, he rather encouraged Rape victims to report the incident immediately after it happens. .
PLEASE REPORT RAPE IMMEDIATELY
— PROJECT HOPE (@PrinceKaybee_SA) February 16, 2021
The post Prince Kaybee dragged following his comment on rape appeared first on .
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar