A Nigerian man and son-in-law to President Buhari has celebrated his birthday in grand style.
Turad Sha’aban celebrated his birthday in Dubai on Thursday, January 7.
Turad who got married to President Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, in September 2020, had a birthday dinner with his wife and close friends in attendance.
- A-Reece officially drops single titled, “The 5 Year Plan”
- Nigerian Man Who Specializes In Voice-changing Apps Arrested For Cybercrime In India
- Cairo-bound Girls Arrested In Lagos With Tampered Passports
- Fourteen Nigerians, Others Held For Overstaying Their Visas In India
- Nigerians Detained In Saudi Arabia Prison For Months Over Expired Visa Crying Out For Help