Queens Park Rangers have decided to release Bright Osayi-Samuel immediately after they reached an agreement with Fenerbahce on Saturday.
Earlier this month, the 23-year-old signed a pre-contract with the Turkish Super Lig club and was initially expected to join them at the end of the season.
He has not played for the Championship outfit since January 12.
“An agreement has been reached with Queens Park Rangers FC for the transfer of Bright Osayi-Samuel to our club to be completed in the mid-season transfer window,” the club statement read .
- Cassper Nyovest gets trolled for wanting to be the first Hip/Hop billionaire
- “Please Don’t End Up Like Micheal Jackson” Fans Beg Ronke Oshodi Oke Over Disturbing Weight Loss
- How An Igbo Man Proposed To His Wife
- ‘Make Bobrisky Money No Finish’ Outrage As Another Fan Tattoos Bobrisky on Her Arm
- Lyle Lakay announces the arrival of his baby girl