Ntsiki Mazwai has taken to her social media to react to the dismissed case against DJ Fresh and Euphonik.
Although, she did not mention their names in the tweet but she blamed the justice system.
Yesterday, the news came out that the rape issue have gotten resolved as there is no evidence that shows DJ Fresh and Euphonik were involved in such act.
Mazwai had been pushing hard for the musos to be prosecuted and was vocal about her support for the alleged victim.
She tweeted: “The south African justice system works on favor of rapists….. Every time”
The south African justice system works on favor of rapists….. Every time
— Ntsikizayiboni (@ntsikimazwai) February 16, 2021
The post Ntsiki Mazwai reacts to DJ Fresh and Euphonik’s rape case dismissal appeared first on .
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar
- Zamfara Govt Yet To Confirm Release Of Jangebe Kidnapped Schoolgirls