Telephone subscribers in Nigeria are now 208 million, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has disclosed.
NCC’s Executive Vice Chairman, Prof Umar Danbatta, stated this in Abuja.
He said the nation’s broadband penetration also peaked at 45. 07 percent as at November 2020.
He spoke during a load down of new developments in the telecommunications industry to the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, Mr Festus Daudu.
Source:- The Nation
- Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma’s Men
- Prince Kaybee shows support to Master KG following demands for license fee
- Churchill Real Estate Confirms Partnership With Real Estate Brand Rob Definition
- Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos)
- Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos)