Bayern München youngster Jamal Musiala wants to represent Germany instead of England or Nigeria, according to the Daily Mail.
The 17-year-old is reportedly set to accept an invitation to join up with Germany’s senior side in March after holding talks with ‘Die Mannschaft’ coach Joachim Löw despite being a part of the England under-21 squad.
Musiala is born to a Nigerian father and a German mother in Stuttgart – the family moved to England at the age of seven. Therefore, he is eligible to represent Germany, England and Nigeria.
The youngster’s contract with Bayern München expires in 2022, but he is expected to sign a new deal when he turns 18 this Friday. He has made a total of 25 appearances for the Bavarians, scoring three goals.
- Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo Killings
- Nigerian Woman Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco (Photo)
- Tears Flow As Singer, Peter Okoye’s Father-In-Law Is Laid To Rest (Photos/Video)
- 10 traits of men who deserve your loyalty for life
- Elon Musk Becomes The World’s Richest Man