Moonchild Sanelly decides to remind South Africans that she’s operating on a higher level, as she’s friends with the one of the biggest artist in the world, Beyonce.
Well, it’s no doubt that the two know each other, as the South African singer was among the feature artists on the American’s star latest project, which is Black Is King.
After announcing that she’s friend with the superstar, she further urged fans to confirm from Beyonce.
“When u approach me Pls remember IM @BeyonceFRIEND! Ask her,” Moon tweeted.
When u approach me
Pls remember IM @Beyonce FRIEND!
— Moonchild Sanelly (@Moonsanelly) February 19, 2021
Moonchild appeared in the Beyoncé-curated album The Lion King: The Gift on the track My Power alongside Busiswa.
The post Moonchild Sanelly reminds people she’s Beyonce’s friend appeared first on .
- ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error
- Actress, Ada Ameh Blasts BBNaija Star, Ka3na For Scolding Fan Who Tattooed Name On Lap
- Actress Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Applied To Be Her ‘Sugar Boy’
- FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo)
- Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha