Mihlali Ndamase got brows raised on Monday morning after calling out Mr Jazziq on Twitter over getting married.
The beauty influencer has made it evident within the past few weeks that she’s got a man in her life, and she’s head over heels in-love with him.
However, who would have thought it’s the Amapiano music producer,
Jazziq has been turning heads and waists with his songs, and he’s won the heart of one of South African finest princess.
In a now deleted tweet, Mihlali says, “Lets get married @MrJazziQ”.
Deleting the tweets might mean the influencer wasn’t serious with what she said, as she later tweeted that she’s a huge fan of the hitmaker.
This is a Mr JazziQ stan account.
— Mihlali N (@mihlalii_n) December 13, 2020
Jazziq has produced hit songs like; uLazi, Askies, Blue Skies, VSOP.
The post Mihlali Ndamase is set to marry Mr Jazziq appeared first on .
- Cassper Nyovest gets trolled for wanting to be the first Hip/Hop billionaire
- “Please Don’t End Up Like Micheal Jackson” Fans Beg Ronke Oshodi Oke Over Disturbing Weight Loss
- How An Igbo Man Proposed To His Wife
- ‘Make Bobrisky Money No Finish’ Outrage As Another Fan Tattoos Bobrisky on Her Arm
- Lyle Lakay announces the arrival of his baby girl