A video has emerged online showing the moment some men in military uniform assaulted a man said to be a phone repairer.
The video has gone viral on social media.
According to reports, the incident happened at the Bob-Izua shopping complex in Edo state on Thursday, January 7. It is said that a lady had gone to the complex to fix her with the victim.
SaharaReporters alleges that her boyfriend found a crack on the phone and allegedly organized soldiers to beat up the phone repairer and then whisked him away to an undisclosed location.
- Police Arrest ABU Security Staff ‘working’ With Gunmen To Kidnap Lecturers
- Adegboruwa: Herdsmen’s Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution
- Enugu Commences Rehabilitation Of 9th Mile Crash Programme With Solar Boreholes
- Festus Marinho Is Dead: First NNPC MD Dies
- Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market