Mac G is announced to have bagged a new deal with Studio 88, and his podcast’s numbers has increased despite previous loss over a sensitive topic discussed on his podcast.
Some weeks ago, the podcaster got cancelled by the LGBTQ community, and he lost a deal he had with a company. Afterwards, people fell in-love with another episode he recently released.
On Tuesday, it went viral that the entertainer’s channel is getting 600 average daily subs & got a 30 day boost of 19k new subs His biggest day was Feb 9th, where he earned over 4000 new subs.
Twitter users congratulate him over the new deal and other wins.
BRANDS: Mac G scores new deal & his channel numbers soar
The Mac G Podcast has nabbed Studio 88 as a new partner
His channel is getting 600 average daily subs & got a 30 day boost of 19k new subs
His biggest day was Feb 9th, where he earned over 4000 new subs.#KgopoloReports pic.twitter.com/r9yRxZ3NFL
— Kgopolo Mphela (@PhilMphela) February 23, 2021
The post Mac G bags deal with Studio 88 appeared first on .
- Minister Of Information, Governors Now Speaking For Terrorists – Aisha Yesufu
- Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo)
- Photo Of Driver Who Was Caught Running Away With His Boss’ Stolen Car In Ogun
- Man Who Allegedly Abducted His Ex-Neighbor’s Two Kids For Child Labour And Sexual Satisfaction
- Thembisa Mdoda bags new gig with Showmax, dedicates to late mom