President Muhammadu Buhari has been warned that if nothing is done urgently to arrest the security situation in the country, its citizens might soon engage in another civil war.
The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele gave the warning on Wednesday.
“President Buhari has failed Nigerians in terms of security, the president is incapable in terms of security, even the rich are affected and these are the things that will ruin APC to the last.“Buhari should seek divine ways of handling security so that it will not lead to war and ethnicity crisis.”Speaking further, Ayodele described the membership registration of the All Progressives Congress, APC as unnecessary because the country is currently facing lots of crises that need more urgent attention.
“The APC membership registration is not necessary, it makes no point, people are dying every day, they just kidnapped students in Niger, this whole thing is in the north. The north is killing themselves.“Everywhere is polluted, we have bandits everywhere, Southwest and South-South must defend themselves now.“I said in my 2021 prophecy that bandits will start attacking churches and mosques.“Churches and mosques must defend themselves through serious fasting and prayers for the insecurity in our country.“This insecurity will cause ethnic crisis and if care isn’t taken, it will cause a religious crisis.“Everywhere is tensed, Let us restrategize, this thing will sack the Government of Buhari if care isn’t taken”
“Furthermore, Primate Ayodele revealed that he foresees serial death in the country.“I foresee there will be serial deaths that will shock the country as a result of Banditry apart from kidnappings”
- 10-year-old Boy Paralyzed After He Was Allegedly Shot In The Head By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun
- Man Demolishes House He Built For His Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (Photos)
- Yahaya Bello Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Adamawa (Photo)
- Years After Being Disgraced By House Agent, Comedian Casino Builds His Own House (Photos)
- Man Sentenced To 2 years Imprisonment For Impersonation And Obtaining By False Pretence