Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels
A team of government officials and police, led by the Commissioner for Lands, Barr. Enyinnaya Onuegbu, on Friday, Feb 19, stormed the Royal Spring Palm Hotels and Apartments, allegedly owned by Nneoma Rochas Okorocha, wife of former Governor Rochas Okorocha, and sealed off the property.
Recall that the Hope Uzodinma administration, last week, recovered the Eastern Palm University from Rochas Okorocha and renamed it.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar