A former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to Don Davis’ mother’s claim that he called her and asked her to apologize to Deeper Life Church.
Mrs. Deborah Okezie, the mother of an 11-year-old student of Deeper Life High School, Akwa Ibom, has been on social media demanding justice for her son who she claimed was physically and sexually molested by staff and students of the school.
In a video she posted this morning, she alleged that Reno Omokri and some staunch members of Deeper Life Church have been calling to threaten her.
She said Reno called her demanding she goes on the pages of newspapers to apologize for calling out the church.
Reno has now reacted to the allegation.
He said he will pay Mrs Okezie the N100 million she is requesting from the school if she can prove that he contacted her and threatened her.
- Cassper Nyovest gets trolled for wanting to be the first Hip/Hop billionaire
- “Please Don’t End Up Like Micheal Jackson” Fans Beg Ronke Oshodi Oke Over Disturbing Weight Loss
- How An Igbo Man Proposed To His Wife
- ‘Make Bobrisky Money No Finish’ Outrage As Another Fan Tattoos Bobrisky on Her Arm
- Lyle Lakay announces the arrival of his baby girl