Gigi Lamayne announces launching a platform named Fu Radio, and it will be more beneficial for women.
Introducing the new FU Radio platform, sharing that she has created the online platform for all the sisters to form an empowering community to share their talents, to vent and to speak their minds.
The rapper is set to explore other industry, as far as it helps people aroung her.
#FURADIO 6pm tomorrow #FxckEverybody pic.twitter.com/CBzecJc6cN
— #AlbumMode (@Gigi_Lamayne) February 16, 2021
In 2020, Gigi announced the premier of her show that entails talking about women’s hair, especially African women. However, after a while the show was swept under the carpet and nothing was heard of it.
The post Gigi Lamayne to launch #FURadio appeared first on .
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar