Daddy Freeze, the popular Nigerian media personality, has condemned those criticizing Nigeria actress, Destiny Etiko for the clingy jumpsuit she wore during a visit to the office of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.
Freeze pointed out that Nigerians come on social media to complain about police harassing them for how they are dressed. Yet, they are also harassing the actress for how she’s dressed.
He added that most Nigerian citizens are not different from the Nigerian police.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar