The sexual assault charges against DJ Fresh and Euphonik have been dismissed.
Recall, the two have been all over the internet after a lady named Nampree accused them of allegedly drugging and raping her.
The event explained by the lady went viral, and social media users are in support of her, as there’s being claims that this isn’t the first time these artists are involved in such allegations.
This caused the two so much as they got relieved off their contracts with Primedia.
Well, it look like things have gotten resolved as there is no evidence that shows DJ Fresh and Euphonik were involved in such heart.
DJ Fresh shared the news on Twitter saying that the Chief Prosecutor has dismissed the allegation on the basis that the allegation is without merit.
See tweet below:
— DJ Fresh (Big Dawg) (@DJFreshSA) February 15, 2021
The post Court dismisses sexual assault charges against DJ Fresh and Euphonik appeared first on .
- 10-year-old Boy Paralyzed After He Was Allegedly Shot In The Head By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun
- Man Demolishes House He Built For His Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (Photos)
- Yahaya Bello Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Adamawa (Photo)
- Years After Being Disgraced By House Agent, Comedian Casino Builds His Own House (Photos)
- Man Sentenced To 2 years Imprisonment For Impersonation And Obtaining By False Pretence