All Football brings you the daily summary of the biggest developments in the global coronavirus outbreak and how it is affecting football.
*All the stats and updates are recorded before 13:30 CET today.
Top news in football
– Four more Sampdoria players, Omar Colley, Albin Ekdal, Antonino La Gumina, Morten Thorsby all now test positive for COVID-19.
– Fiorentina announce Dusan Vlahovic has tested positive for COVID-19 but is currently not showing symptoms.
have officially confirmed that players Cutrone and Pezzella and one of
their physiotherapists test positive for coronavirus.
– L’Est Éclair report that Korean international and Ligue 2 side
ESTAC Troyes’ forward Suk Hyun-Jun testing positive for the virus today.
Ham manager David Moyes is in self-isolation as a precautionary measure
after coming into direct contact with Mikel Arteta.
Cases & Deaths
145853 cases (+8264), 5438 deaths (+364)
Countries with Top 5 Leagues
UK: 798 cases (+208), 11 deaths (+1)
Spain: 5232 cases (+1274), 133 deaths (+42)
Italy: 17660 cases (+2547), 1266 deaths (+250)
Germany: 3675 cases (+559), 8 deaths (+2)
France: 3661 cases (+785), 79 deaths (+18)
Other main countries
China: 80824 cases (+11), 3189 deaths (+13)
Iran: 12,729 cases (+1365), 611 deaths (+97)
South Korea: 8086 cases (+107), 72 deaths (+5)
US: 2329 cases (+82), 50 deaths (+9)
Japan: 738 cases (+4), 21 deaths (+2)
Other main updates
– US President Donald Trump declared the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency.
– Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says he tested negative after earlier reports of him testing positive.
Uruguay, Guatemala, St. Lucia, Suriname, Curacao, Aruba, Kenya, Antigua
& Barbuda, Guinea and Sudan confirmed their first cases of
– Puerto Rico’s Governor’s now says three individuals on the island have tested positive for coronavirus.
– Denmark shuts its borders until April 13. Air, ferry and train traffic will also be partially stopped.