13 members of the Imo state house of assembly has tested positive to Covid-19.
Recall that The Imo State Taskforce Committee on COVID-19 yesterday announced the shutdown of the state House of Assembly complex following a COVID-19 scare.
The committee also announced the death of a woman who died of COVID-19 after she was delivered of twins whose sample results came back negative.
- Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu – Femi Fani-Kayode
- Buhari, National Assembly May Clash Over Ngige, Akpabio, Keyamo
- ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ – Afenifere
- Refugees Commission Plans Distribution Of Food Items, Palliatives In 11 States
- Watch Goals Highlight:- Leganés 1 Vs 0 Valencia CF