A little boy who lives with his family in a slum at Ikorodu, Lagos State has received a sum of N3million from some good citizens of Nigeria.
A Twitter user, Tunde Onakoya who shared the story of the boy, thanked Nigerians for donating as he revealed how the money would be used.
According to him, the funds will be channeled to the family’s health care insurance for the next two years.
He also revealed that the children’s education will be paid while stating that the money will be accounted for, after social media users asked.
Onakoya Tweeted; “We have currently been able to raise over three million naira(And counting) for this family!
Also,their healthcare insurance for the next two years has been sorted.
Today has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me and I’ve never been more proud to be Nigerian What a people!”
- ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error
- Actress, Ada Ameh Blasts BBNaija Star, Ka3na For Scolding Fan Who Tattooed Name On Lap
- Actress Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Applied To Be Her ‘Sugar Boy’
- FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo)
- Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha