Cassper Nyovest is enjoying being a new father and he can not be grateful for the gift God gave him in 2020.
The star welcomed his baby boy, Khotso in September 2020 .
However, Cassper has once said it’s not been easy for him but he’s so sure that he would do whatever it takes to keep his son with him.
Well, he is enjoying every bit of it as he took to his social media few minutes ago to share a video of them together all loved up.
In the video, Cassper indicated that his son keeps doing things he call “dangerous”.
The rapper said if Khotso is not busy pulling his bears, he is scratching his face as he wonders if its called love.
Cassper captioned video: “If he’s not pulling my beard, he’s scratching my face and we call this love. Khotso o dangerous!!!
Watch video below:
View this post on Instagram
The post Cassper Nyovest having a father-son moment with his son, Khotso appeared first on .
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar