A group of young boys numbering nine have been arrested for allegedly engaging in fraud.
The suspects were arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC yesterday, February 22, in an early morning operation in Minna. Niger State
The agency said their arrest by operatives from the Advance Fee Fraud Section, EFCC headquarters, was followed after a credible intelligence on their alleged fraudulent activities.
Laptops, phones, and cars were recovered from the suspects during their arrest.
According to EFCC, the suspects will all be charged to court as soon as investigation is completed.
- ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error
- Actress, Ada Ameh Blasts BBNaija Star, Ka3na For Scolding Fan Who Tattooed Name On Lap
- Actress Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Applied To Be Her ‘Sugar Boy’
- FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo)
- Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha