President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday urged the ambassadors-designate, consuls-general and charge’ D’ affaires entitre to attend to all Nigerian citizens visiting the country’s missions with utmost dignity, respect and promptness, and provide necessary assistance with courtesy, commitment and efficiency.
He gave the directive while speaking virtually from the State House at their induction/orientation exercise held at the National Intelligence Agency auditorium, Abuja.
Buhari had last month approved and directed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to post 95 new ambassadors, to serve in the country’s missions abroad.
He called them to project Nigeria as a great country and a good investment destination in their various places of assignment.
“You must not forget that you’ve been posted to respective bilateral and multilateral missions, to represent and project Nigeria as a great and indivisible nation and a very attractive investment destination,” he said.
Source:- Daily Trust
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar