Popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has made history by rising to $50,000 for the first time ever on Tuesday.
According to AFP, Bitcoin surged past the $50,000 mark in midday European trading, striking $50,547.70 around 1235 GMT.
The price of the cryptocurrency has soared 75 per cent since the start of the year.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar