Multi-talented KZN-born star, Big Zulu joins the list of SA celebs securing the bags amidst 2020 saga.
The actor excitedly announced on Friday, that he is officially the new Carvela brand ambassador.
Zulu shared photos of himself signing the deal and surrounded with some Carvela shoes.
“I’m happy to announce that I just signed a deal with @spitzshoes as a new @carvelasa ambassador,” he captioned post.
I’m happy to announce that I just signed a deal with @SpitzShoes as the new Carvela ambassador @LoveMyCarvelas pic.twitter.com/HUErUu0AY1
— Big Zulu (@BigZulu_ZN) July 31, 2020
View this post on Instagram
Bayophela amandla nkosiyam Nkabi Nation enjoy your weekend be safe Amen Ngiyabonga @brentwoodafrica @spitzshoes @lovemycarvelas
The star recently made his debut on one of Mzansi’s most loved soapies, Uzalo. The viewers of the popular SABC1 show were impressed by his acting skills. The KZN-born entertainer shared a clip of one of the scenes of the telenovela on Twitter and his fans couldn’t believe how good of an actor he is.
Big Zulu is not new to acting. He spent a few months on Isibaya. But after Isibaya, he focused more on his music career.
The post Big Zulu signs deal as new Carvela brand ambassador appeared first on .
- David Beckham’s Inter Miami Set To Complete First Major Transfer
- Paul Gascoigne To Be Subject Of New Movie Covering His Life
- Mzansi boys join girls’ trend with #BoysWithMerc
- It’s time to celebrate these inspirational South African women
- Fraudsters impersonates Defence ministry to solicit bids for ‘PPE tender’