A trader in Bauchi state, Rabiu Ibrahim has described how he could not hold back tears of joy, when he was informed of his winning ticket. He said the excitement attracted people in his locality of Katagum. Ibrahim holds a diploma from Abubakar Ali Tatari Polytechnic, Bauchi.
Easy Win Lotto City Manager, AdewaleAloyinlapa, stated that these are the kind of emotions that the Lotto Jackpot wants to spread across the federation.
” EasyWin will continue to lead in the lottery business because most people see us as reliable and their winnings are redeemable without issues”, he said
At the presentation of cheque by BBNaija Lockdown’s Vee to the jackpot winner in Lagos Sheraton Hotel, 31-year old Ibrahim declared that winning the Jackpot is indeed a life changing experience because fortune has smiled on him more than imagined and faster than expected. According to him, winning will help to enhance his phone accessories business and investment in other areas.
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar
- Zamfara Govt Yet To Confirm Release Of Jangebe Kidnapped Schoolgirls