The Gunners are looking to rid themselves of veteran players on high wages
Arsenal have formed a plan to offload the likes of Alexandre Lacazette and David Luiz this summer, writes The Sun – particularly if they fail to qualify for Europe.
Matteo Guendouzi and Lucas Torreira are also on the chopping block and are expected to command £25 million ($35m) apiece.
The Gunners have been financially strained since the beginning of the pandemic, adding urgency to their mission of slashing wages.
- Tee-Black – IRE ft Phemmo Lee
- Shaw Claims Referee Attwell Told Maguire That Hudson-Odoi’s Handball Against Man Utd ‘Was A Penalty’
- Naira Devaluation Increases Nigeria’s Debt Profile ― Alaje
- Kebbi University Closes Indefinitely As Student’s Death Sparks Outrage
- Don Escapes Death After Failed Kidnap Attempt In Calabar